Sit back and relax by the seaside with our special bed and breakfast rates. Our late availability offer is from 25th August - 31st August - Save upto 30% with our special bed and breakfast starting from just £60.00 per person, per night.
With plenty to do and see including the new Alice in Wonderland Trail. A trip up the Great Orme on the famous Tramway, watch Punch and Judy or just build sandcastles on the beach.
Monday, Thursday & Sunday £60.00 per person, per night.
Tuesday & Wednesday £70.00 per person, per night.
Friday £72.50 per person, per night.
Saturday £77.50 per person, per night.
From £60.00 per person, per night.
1) This offer is available from the 25th August - 31st August 2014 only. 2) Prices are based on 2 people sharing a Standard non-seaview room. 3) Rates may vary during the offer. 4) Full pre-payment is taken at time of booking. 5) This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. 6) Saving of up to 30% is based on the hotels published price of £160.00 bed and breakfast per room per night.Check Prices
Book your Autumn or Winter break with us -the perfect excuse to book a night away at a top hotel
This break includes:
- Full Welsh Breakfast each morning
- A delicious 2-course dinner in our Chantrey's Restaurant each night
- Overnight accommodation
- Full use of Mint Condition, our Health and Fitness Centre
You can also build you own bespoke package, just the way you want it, by browsing our fantastic choice of supplements. Book everything instantly online, and with absolute confidence, in just 3 easy steps. A £20.00 supplement will apply for a stay including a Saturday night.
From £87.50 per person
1) Offer valid on stays from 1st October - 31st December 2014, excluding Christmas & New Year 2) Minimum 2-night stay. 3) Includes 2-course dinner allowance (£26.00 per person) towards a la carte menu & full breakfast. 4) Promotional price may vary over the duration of the offer, however, where this is the case, this will be explained in the offer description above. 5) All prices are based on two people sharing a standard double or twin room. 6) Single Occupancy is available at a supplement.Check Prices
Stay 3 nights and get a 4th night absolutely free! Our 4 for 3 offer is from £165.00 per room per night based on a standard double/twin room on a bed and breakfast basis with a complimentary fourth night. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
1) This offer is based on 2-adults sharing a Standard room type. Upgraded rooms carry a supplement. 2) Deposit is non transferable and non refundableCheck Prices
Stay 2 nights on our published rate of £165.00 for bed and breakfast per night and get the third night free.
1) Offer available from October available from 1st October 2014 - 30th April 2015 excleding Bank Holiday Weekends. 2) Available on new bookings only. 3) Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. 4) Deposit is non-refundable and non transferable. 5) Supplements apply to upgraded and Front Facing Rooms.Check Prices
Extend your weekend with our special offer for Sunday nights. Enjoy either a two course lunch or two course dinner taken from our Traditional Sunday Menu in our Award Winning Chantrey's Restaurant, an overnight stay with full Welsh Breakfast from £119.00 during March and April and from £139.00 between May and September. This offer is not available on Bank Holidays and special events. Must advise at time of booking whether taking lunch or dinner.
from £59.50 per person, per night.
Available on Sundays only excluding bank holiday weekends and special events. Price is based on 2-adults sharing a double / twin bedroom. Full pre-payment is taken at time of booking. This offer is non-refundable and non-transferable.Check Prices
Welcome in 2015 by the Sea in the luxurious, elegant and vibrant style that is the New Year celebrations at the Hotel.
You have the option to book a 1, 2 or 3-night package. You can arrive on the 30th December for 2 or 3 nights OR 31st December for 2 nights OR 31st December for 1 night.
Additional evenings 30th or 1st can be booked at £170.00 per room, per night.
New Years Eve:
For those arriving in time join other guests for a relaxing Cream Tea served between 3pm and 5pm
Begin the Gala Evening with an opportunity to meet fellow guests at the Manager's Champagne Reception at 7.30pm, followed by dinner 'at your leisure' from 7.45pm
Dancing then commences until the small hours, with a Piper to pipe in the New Year at Midnight. At 1am we will be serving Bacon Rolls and Coffee.
Thursday 1st January 2015
No need to hurry for Breakfast as Chef's Special Brunch is served from 9am to 12noon. For those guests staying with us this evening, enjoy a day of leisure and a mouth-watering dinner in the evening.
A 25% non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is taken at time of booking. The hotel will contact you 4 weeks prior to arrival date to arrange remaining payment.
1) Rates are inclusive of VAT as of January 2014 and may vary with any changes in Government Legislation. 2) A 25% non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required at time of booking. 3) The hotel will contact you 4 weeks prior to your arrival date to arrange payment of the remaining balance. 4) The management reserves the right to amend any part of the programme without notice.Check Prices
Enjoy award-winning dining at this former AA Hotel of the Year with its seafront location and panoramic views of Llandudno Bay. Relax and enjoy excellent food and fine wine.
Your break includes:
- A 3-course dinner in Chantrey's Restaurant, awarded an AA Rosette for its fine cuisine - A bottle of House Wine to enjoy with your meal
- Full breakfast
- Overnight accommodation
Price displayed of £179 per room, per night is valid on stays Monday - Thursday. Stays on Friday and Saturday night start from £189 per room, per night.
You can also build you own bespoke package, just the way you want it, with our fantastic choice of supplements, also available to book online.
1) Based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room, no reduction for single occupancy 2) Promotional price may vary over the duration of the offer, however, where this is the case, this will be explained in the offer description above.Check Prices
Experience our sparkling champagne escape on the stunning northern shores of Llandudno Bay at our award-winning Victorian Hotel, The Imperial Hotel.
Your champagne break includes:
- A bottle of chilled champagne & chocolates in your room on arrival
- A mouth-watering 3-course dinner in the award-winning restaurant
- Ful breakfast
From £99.50 per person.
All prices are per room based on 2 people sharing a standard room. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Available throughout 2014, except Bank Holidays and Special Events. Stays on a Saturday night incur a £20.00 charge.Check Prices